I’m back again this week with the second Strawberry Sketch on a Wednesday. Thanks to the people who took part in the first sketch last week. I loved seeing your creations and I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with this time around. To see if you were chosen as the random winner see the bottom of this post.
As I mentioned last week, I’ve been planning to release these weekly sketches for a number of weeks now. I first tested them on my wonderful Facebook customer group and they were very popular. Over my 9 years of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’ve found people find it difficult to think up ideas and work out some sort of composition on their cards. My weekly Wednesday sketches are here to help you tackle this problem and also we can have some fun along the way too! One winner will be selected at random and will receive my Wednesday card and a small gift as their prize.
Here’s the sketch for this week. You can interpret this sketch how you wish, butterflies can be circles, they can be flowers. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point as see where it takes you. Here’s my take on the sketch this week. We’ve been having thunderstorms today so the rain cloud is quite fitting for my creation today. If only rain drops were pieces of glimmer paper!
Have your entries in by Wednesdsay 27th July, 12PM BST, a winner will be announced at the same day with the release of the new sketch. Good luck and have fun!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS002 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 27th July, 12PM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 20th July, with the new sketch.
Add your card creation here
You can order any of these products in my Stampin’ Up! shop by simply clicking on the photos below.
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
LAST WEEK’S WINNER #SS001
Many congratulations to number 3, who is Heather Goodman. Yay!
Heather decided to turn the sketch on it’s side with this card to suit the Vertical Greetings stamp set better. Thank you for playing along! Your prize is on it’s way to you, I hope you’ll play along again this week with the next sketch, Strawberry Sketches #SS002!