Joining Stampin’ Up! UK Questions & Answers
Joining Stampin’ Up! is bar far one of the best moves I’ve ever made and I would love for you to experience what I do. When you join Stampin’ Up! you become a member of the Stampin’ Up! family, with full access to the demonstrator website allowing you to place your own orders whenever you like but with that added bonus of demonstrator discount. How will the demonstrator starter kit work for you? Find out by watching my video and reading through the questions below. If you’ve already spoken to me and you’re ready to order your kit, you can do that right now on this page here.
What is the demonstrator starter kit?
- A starter kit is a selection of Stampin’ Up! supplies, that have a combined value of up to £130.
- You choose to suit YOU, whether you would like to buy ink pads, card stock, punches, stamps or a mixture of everything!
- The starter kit costs £99, which includes free postage.
- Your box also includes a business supplies pack, (catalogues, order forms, invitations) if you want to share Stampn’ Up! and sell to others.
- The starter kit is more than a box of supplies, it’s a membership to Stampin’ Up! that comes with 20% discount on your future purchases.
Who is the starter kit for?
The starter kit is available to everyone.
- Hobby Demonstrators – I would say 85-90% of the demonstrator population fall into this category, I was in this category once! These demonstrators just love Stampin’ Up! products and buy them for themselves only, at the discounted demonstrator prices.
- Hobby Growers – There are hobby demonstrators that grow their hobby and begin to go out into the community offering Crafting Parties.
- Business Demonstrators – There are people that take their hobby onto the next level by holding regular Parties, workshops or even craft classes. These people make income from the products they sell at these events, which fund their income.
- You can make it what you want it to be. Whatever you do it can fit around family life, school, a day job, evenings, weekends. Your starter kit, your way.
There’s more benefits to joining
- Membership – You have demonstrator membership for a full quarter and if you’d like to continue your membership you can, by simply placing your own orders at 20% off and meeting the sales minimum amount of £270 (This figure is full catalogue price, so it would cost you £225 after your demonstrator discount.)
- Discount – Receive 20% off (after VAT) your future Stampin’ Up! purchases, whether they are for yourself, a customer or event orders.
- New Product – See and buy new products first.
- Stampin’ Up! Magazine – Free Stampin’ Up! Quarterly magazine subscription.
- Be part of a team – Meet like minded people, who are part of our Strawberry Stampers team. Join our private Strawberry Stampers Facebook group for ideas.
- OnStage Events – Opportunity to attend amazing Stampin’ Up! craft events here in the UK and in Europe.
- Free Holiday! – If selling and building a team is your thing, then you could earn yourself a place on the Stampin’ Up! Incentive trip, for your and a guest.
- Flex Account – Receive 1 point for each pound/euro you sell. Use your flex points to purchase catalogues, craft supplies or save them up to earn an amazing holiday for two.
- Income – You too can earn from doing something you love, just like I do.
If you would like to learn more, if you’d like help with choosing your starter kit or about joining my Strawberry Stampers team of demonstrators, I’m more than happy to talk to you over the phone or by email to discuss the Stampin’ Up! opportunity with you.
I would be your team leader and will be your first port of call for all matters Stampin’ Up! related. If you’ve already chatted to me or you’re ready to join straight away click the link below.
How to order your demonstrator Starter Kit