Hello everyone! Where does the time go? I’m here again with the fourth sketch for my new weekly sketch challenges, called Strawberry Sketches. Thank you to everyone who played along in last weeks sketch, number 3! I’m excited to see what you come up with this week when you have another go. To see if you were chosen as the random winner see the bottom of this post.
My weekly Wednesday sketches are here to help you get your cards moving, often the layout is the starting point of every card. This can be the stumbling block for some. So if you’re finding it tough this week, why not give my sketches a go. One winner will be selected at random and will receive my Wednesday card and a small gift as their prize.
Here’s this weeks sketch, I love a wonky angle, don’t you? To balance it I’ve added a second layer turned the other way. The bottom layer is Mint Macaron which I’ve embossed with the Woodgrain folder, and the second layer is some of the gorgeous card stock we have called Irresistibly Floral. The hydrangea is from a brand new bundle called Thoughtful Branches. This is an exclusive bundle, only available during the month of August 2016. Isn’t is beautiful?
Now it’s over to you! You can interpret this sketch how you wish, the tree can can be a shape, birds, words, anything that you desire, as long as you have one main, bold image on your card. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you. I’m excited to see what you create!
Please have your entries in by Wednesday 10th August, 12PM GMT, a winner will be announced at the same day with the release of the new sketch. Good luck and have fun!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS004 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 10th August, 12PM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 10th August, with the new sketch.
Add your card creation here
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
You can order any of these products in my Stampin’ Up! shop by simply clicking on the photos below.
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
LAST WEEK’S WINNER #SS003
Many congratulations to number 2, who is Carolina Evans! Whooooop!
Loving the embossing vellum here Carolina! Thank you for playing along! Let me know your contact details and I’ll have your prize on it’s way to you, I hope you’ll play along again this week with the next sketch, Strawberry Sketches #SS004!