Sarah Berry Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator | Stampin’ Up! Colour Collections Swatch Chart & Colour Revamp
I LOVE this time of year, there’s SO much going on! We have the Clearance Rack Update, the Last-Chance List and also a Colour Revamp! I’m going to tell you a little more about the revamp today.
Every year I make colour charts for the new members of my team. I’m always so happy when someone joins our Strawberry Stampers team, we’re growing in numbers every week. I’ll also be treating my current team members with these in May (but shhhh don’t tell them!)
Cardstock Swatch Template
If you’d like to make your own, I have a PDF template available which you can purchase for your own use or to make up gifts for your own team. (If you’re a demonstrator visiting my blog!) If you do go on to download it, please out of respect for my time, do not share the blank template with others).
The 7-page template is £8.00, which is roughly 11 USD.
Thank you for your support!
While you’re there, why not take a look at the free downloads I have made up for your supplies? >>> HERE
So, what exactly does a Colour Revamp mean?
- Stampin’ Up! will be keeping 27 existing core colours
- Retiring 13 existing core colours;
- Brights Collection: Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise.
- Subtles Collection; Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Wisteria Wonder.
- Regals Collection: Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Island Indigo, Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum.
- Neutrals Collection: Chocolate Chip.
- Adding 5 new In Colours
- 2018-2020 In Colours: Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel.
- Adding 10 NEW core colours;
- Brights Collection: Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape.
- Subtles Collection: Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather.
- Regals Collection: Shaded Spruce.
- Neutrals Collection: Merry Merlot, Gray Granite.
- Adding 6 returning In Colours, now to be in our core colour range.
- Brights Collection: Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana.
- Subtles Collection: Mint Macaron.
- Regals Collection: Blackberry Bliss.
- Neutrals Collection: Mossy Meadow.
aaaaaand….. can I have a drumroll please?! Here is how the Stampin’ Up! Colour Collections will look from 1st June 2018. I am SO excited you wouldn’t believe. Who knew that you could improve on what we already had? Personally, I love that we have some new colours to get to know, and also some returning popular In Colours from the past few years.
Mango Melody is just calling my name! WOW! I can’t WAIT to get my hands on my ink pads and cardstock and give them a reshuffle, how about you?
Don’t forget to add the online shopping code when you order! (See blog sidebar) Do not add the code if your order is £150+, you’ll still qualify for your free gift.
Add into the host code box in your Shopping Basket to qualify. All gifts arrive separately to your main order. Visit my online shop here
Click these pictures below to take you straight to the Last-Chance List to see the retiring product for each section.