Sarah Berry Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator | Stampin’ Up! In Colour Club now available!
IN COLOUR CLUB
Hello everyone! Places are now open for my new In Colour Club, featuring the brand new In Colours for 2018-2010.
The colours are Grapefruit Grove, Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch.
Stampin’ Up! have lots of different products which coordinate by colour and my club is designed for you to collect all the products in that colour.
The In Colour Club is £33.50 a month, for 5 months. I now have places available for the next club which runs from June, July, August, September and October 2018.
The colour you receive will be selected at random, but I will try and accommodate a prefered colour to send you first if it is available.
What you’ll receive each month;
- 1 x Stampin’ Ink Pad
- 1 x Ink Refill
- 1 x Stampin’ Write Marker
- 1 x Embossing Powder
- 1 x Grosgrain Ribbon Reel 9.1m
- 5 x Spotty Binder Clips
- 8 x Sheets of 6″ x 6″ pattern paper
- 10 x Prescored C6 cards
- 10 x Whisper White Envelopes
- White storage box.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For Post.
In your last month you’ll receive;
- £15 credit to spend on Stampin’ Up! supplies of your choice. You can either have this delivered with your monthly club delivery. OR you can have this delivered in with your Stampin’ Up! order but please note that postage of £4.95 will apply if you choose this option.
Packaging and Postage
- All items are protected in the tough white storage box which is yours to keep.
- Packaged in a strong bubble wrap envelope and sent with Signed For post. You will receive a tracking email once your monthly box has been dispatched.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable as it’s been packaged especially for the club.
- And this club is only available from myself, Sarah Berry and is not a club directly from Stampin’ Up!
HOW TO ORDER & PAYMENT OPTIONS
If you’d like to order please complete the contact form at the bottom of this post.
There are a couple of payment options.
- Pay with PayPal; My prefered maybe method is automatic billing. You can opt for PayPal to process your payment automatically. PayPal will charge you on the same day each month, for 5 months.
- Email Invoice; I can email you a payment invoice which you can pay with your card or PayPal.
- Over the phone; I can take your payment over the phone once a month for 5 months.
If you’re ready to order yours and/or have already spoken to me about it already you can order yours below. I will contact you and arrange your payment with you.
Alternatively, you can call me on (01524) 561059 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and pay over the phone straight away. If you have any questions, please do ask. Thank you!