Sarah Berry Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator | Sailing with the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper from Stampin’ Up!®
The Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, is perfect for the men in your life. There isn’t often a time you can get such a brilliant pack of pattern paper for men. I feel this 12″x12″ really delivers on the colour palette and the theme.
I love the strong Night of Navy pattern paper with the detailed image of the compass, with that subtle linen textured look in the background. I love it so much I chose to cover my Very Vanilla card base completely in it! Ahhh… love love love.
I’m really enjoying creating with the Stitched Rectangles at the moment. These dies are super clever because not only do they cut the layers like on my card, but you can also use them to cut apertures or frames onto the card, and leaves the stitched line impression too. Pop back tomorrow for my card idea featuring this technique.
The lighthouse image is from the Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set and I’ve coloured directly onto the stamp with three of my Many Marvelous Markers, Basic Gray, Soft Suede and Crushed Curry.
If you are wondering how I created the textured strip, I ran a strip of Crumb Cake cardstock through my embossing machine. Next, I added Soft Suede ink with my Sponge Brayer, then I flatted the cardstock out again. Not completely, but it was flatter than when it came out of the machine. To finish it off I stamped a row of birds in Basic Gray.
Here’s the products used in a completely different way from Stampin’ Up!’s concept artists.
I really hope you’ve enjoyed seeing today’s card. See you again tomorrow!
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES
Here are the products I used today. All products are from Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased directly from my online shop by clicking the pictures below. Thank you for shopping with me!
There’s always lots going on, please be sure to . . .
- Subscribe to my email updates here.
- Join my Strawberry Stampers team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators, for £99! Choose your starter kit here.
- July & August Special Offer – Get an extra £25 during July & August 2019. Choose product of your choice to the value of £155, for just £99!!
- July & August Special Offer – Receive an £8 coupon code the following month to redeem!
- Free postage on your Starter Kit.
- Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.
- Save 10% on Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating bundles!
- Get organised with your Stampin’ Up! supplies, download free stamp case inserts. New inserts every Friday!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Like my page on Facebook to watch my Facebook Live Crafting moments.
- Subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of my latest YouTube paper crafting videos.