Stampin’ Up! is committed to making a difference in our global communities and caring about people first. As part of our Making a Difference program, we’re offering a product giveback opportunity to support organizations that are helping COVID-19 frontline responders and communities vulnerable to the pandemic.
A 15 page set of images has been designed with our current situation in mind! It’s called Share Sunshine and is a PDF Download. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from demonstrators and our customers! You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards!
My personal favourite is ‘I’d totally share my toilet paper with you’
Product: Share Sunshine PDF Download. Buy it here!
Price: $12.00 USD (This will be converted to pounds, rough £8-£9)
Dates: 28th April – 2nd June 2020. But it may be extended beyond 2nd June 2020.
Other languages – If you’re looking to purchase this in other languages, visit this link. https://covid19.stampinup.com/
- I will not take any commission on your purchase, so every penny goes towards the chosen organisations.
- I will not be able to see if you have purchased, so if you do or already have, please tell me! I’d love to see your cards with this!
- The Share Sunshine PDF Download is for personal use only.
ORGANISATIONS RECEIVING PROCEEDS
This fund supports the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which includes:
- Tracking and understanding the spread of the virus.
- Ensuring patients get the care they need.
- Buying and shipping essential protective gear for frontline workers.
- Generating awareness for the general public on ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
Learn more about WHO here.
United Way Worldwide’s COVID-19 Community Response and Recovery Fund
This fund supports communities across the world struggling to cope with COVID-19. United Way is working to protect the most vulnerable by helping them access food, shelter, vital information, and more through United Way’s global network.
Learn more about United Way here.
There’s always lots going on, please be sure to . . .
- Last Chance List is out! See the products here.
- Digital Covid-19 stamp set out now. 100% of the cost goes to COVID-10 related charities. Read more.
- NEW Product Release – Ornate Garden Suite.
- My Stampin’ Up! UK Online Shop, has a brand new look!
- Take a look at what is on the clearance rack.
- Save 10% on Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating bundles!
- Get organised with your Stampin’ Up! supplies, download free stamp case inserts. New inserts every Friday!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Subscribe to my email updates here.
- Like my page on Facebook to watch my Facebook Live Crafting moments.
- Subscribe and hit that bell to be notified of my latest YouTube paper crafting videos.