What is the Red Code Club?
Hello, thank you for clicking to find out more, I’m excited to see you’re interested about joining in, let me tell you about the clubs history. I’ve been running this code club very successfully since 2014, with many people shopping every single month since then, sometimes once, sometimes several times a month. This is something that I started with the view of rewarding and thanking you for your continued support, friendship and for choosing to shop with me. I always receive wonderful thank you emails telling me how happy you are with your rewards, which is so nice! (You can read these comments at the bottom of the page.)
I always send a handmade thank you card to all of my customers who order with me, but if you’ve ordered online with the red code on your order you’ll also receive an extra bonus gift in with that card the following month. It really is a great club to be part of, and it doesn’t even cost you a penny!
I’ve never joined in before? How does it work?
Each month I release a new code for anyone shopping in my Online Shop. It is displayed in red text on the side bar of this blog, at the bottom of each blog post and also in my customer newsletters. When you have your order ready, you will click through to shop in my online shop, you will know you are in the correct place because you will see my name in the top right corner of your screen. Once you’ve finished shopping, and before you click through to the checkout page, you will enter the current displayed code into the host code box at the bottom left side of the ‘Shopping Bag’ page. From there a note will say thank you for joining, then you will continue to the checkout to pay and you order is dispatched to you as normal. This quick video will explain how you do this.
On the last day of the month, I turn off the code and share the rewards total that has accumulated between every customer who has joined. This is when you will receive an email or phone call from me letting you know your rewards value total. Members in the club may have different rewards value totals, if you enter more than one order in the month you will receive more.
All gifts are dispatched separately to your main order and I send them myself with Royal Mail. I cover the cost of sending these gifts out to you.
TO RECAP, HERE’S WHAT YOU DO
- Go to my Online Shop —–> Go to the shop now <—–
- Create an account if you haven’t one already.
- Start shopping!
- You can enter the code at any point during your shopping period.
- Navigate to the ‘Shopping Bag’ screen and enter the current code in the box in the lower left had corner and click ‘apply’. It will be asking for a ‘hostess code’.
- My name ‘Sarah Berry’ will appear.
- And that is it! You can continue shopping or continue to the checkout.
What if my order is £150 or more, should I still enter the code?
- No! If your order is £150 or more, then you qualify to receive your own Stampin’ Rewards PLUS you will automatically receive an extra gift from me.
Guest Checkouts and Selecting No Contact
If you choose to checkout as a guest or click to choose to receive no contact from me, unfortunately I cannot include you in the club because your contact details are hidden from me. If you’ve done this, let me know and we can opt you in together.
Here’s what some of my customers have said when they received their gifts.
- “Hello Sarah, Just to say I got a lovely surprise in the post both on Friday and Saturday when the gift with the lovely stamp set arrived and the next day the catalogues. These are much appreciated so thank you so much. Regards Jean”
- “Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the stamp set gift. It was a lovely surprise to come home from work to. I am sure to place another order at some point through your site. Regards Maria”
- “Thank you so much Sarah, mine arrived this morning, a complete surprise! You have made my day, thank you again xx Annette”
- Hi Sarah, Absolutely delighted with September and October Red Code Club gifts. Thank you so much. Also ordered Stampin trimmer after watching you on YouTube. It’s really a great asset to crafting. I must say all my orders arrive in excellent condition well packed and delivery is very quick. I place an order every month and have already gone through the catalogue and picked my orders for next month. Needless to say that may change before I place my order. Hope you are well and looking forward to the festive season. Regards Margaret X”