Hello everyone, welcome back to the Strawberry Sketches. This week is sketch number 7! I’ve really enjoyed looking at your creations. I hope you’re enjoying looking at the cards made by these talented crafters.
If you’re not familiar with my weekly Wednesday sketches, they’re here to help you get your cards moving, often the layout is the starting point of every card. This can be the stumbling block for some. So if you’re finding it tough this week, why not give my sketches a go. One winner will be selected at random and will receive my Wednesday card and a small gift as their prize.
NEVER MISS A SKETCH
THIS WEEKS SKETCH
Here’s the sketch for this week. For me this shouts at me to use my layered circle framelits, but please use which ever shape you have or that will fit with whichever stamp you choose to use. Now it’s over to you! You can interpret this sketch how you wish, it can all be the same or they can all be different. It’s really up to you. Please use my sketch as a starting point and see where it takes you. I’m excited to see what you create!
Please have your entries in by Wednesday 31st August, 6AM GMT, a winner will be announced that day. Good luck and have fun!
How to join in
- You’re free to play as often as you’d like.
- Use my sketch to create a card of your own, use the layout on your card.
- Use any of your Stampin’ Up! supplies.
- Your card creation must be your own idea, with the help of my sketch!
- Once you’ve made your card, snap a photo of it and click the blue button to add your link
- Use your FIRST and LAST name when adding your card.
- Please link to your blog post if you have one, or just upload your image on it’s own.
- Remember to add your watermark.
- The hashtag is #SS007 if sharing on social media.
- I welcome entries from all over the world.
- Deadline to add your entry is Wednesday 31st August, 6AM GMT.
One winner will be selected at random and will be announced on Wednesday 31st August.
Add your card creation here
Please do contact me with your postal address so I can send you my #SS006 card and little prize on it’s way to you!